2020 KEY THEMES: DATA JOURNALISM BEST WORKS.
These and more will be discussed and presented over 2 days of intensive sessions.
- Impactful data journalism around the world (Global works of best data-driven projects).
- Best works for data-driven reporting (small and bigger newsrooms).
- Best application of technology, tools and techniques.
- Propriety vs open data journalism projects.
- Opportunities & challenges.
- Technological capabilities of teams and people.
- The power of collaboration and partnerships across culture and borders.
- Great data stories and great visualizations.
- Data sets, images/photos and leaked files management.
- News applications. Facts verification.
- Compelling use of AI, AR, VR, MR.
- Learning curves and experiences.
- Data projects workflows.
- Best innovations and data project tool kits and road-maps.
Come and join us over these 2 days where our expert speakers who are actual practitioners of Data Journalism, will discuss the industry's latest trends, technology & tools employed in the field of journalism. We will listen to many exciting and award winning presentations by journalists who have presented successful works as well as case studies of collaborative open data journalism.
Deep dive into the behind the scenes understanding and applications of technology. From getting the data to visualization of your stories, get the latest knowledge and know-how from your peers who have gone through the process.Many exciting topics and how-to's will be shared. Not to be missed!
Please drop us a note if you are interested to attend (pre-launch tickets) & we will give you a early responders' discount of SGD $200, if you email us at hello (at ) asher - russell . com>> Stay tuned for more details on program and speakers soon. Twitter @DJWOfficial